Saturday, July 7, 2007

"SeaSoNaL LoVeR"....Me....yeah Not seAsOn BuT sEaSoNaL LoVer....GOd SaVe Me....!!!!

With a real bothering headache..I write this Blog...seems I have a reason to be happy...may be I am looking forward to something beautiful happening after sometime..later in the day...that makes me ignore my headache so easily and stay so happy....

I also feel its something to do with the weather....Rains and spring two seasons in the year....when I fall in love with everything appening in my life ...and ofcourse with someone whose the best at that point in time in the corridors of my life...Yeah...I am a seasonal Lover....HuH...

Wow ...I like that coinage ... "Seasonal Lover"

It just rained outside while I was busy working on an Ecel Sheet.....frankly speaking I was enjoyin it today.....unlike the other times when I struggle with these cells and rows and columns.....all because I now and then took a glimpse of the rain falling on the big glass pains of the windows just behind me......Green leaves at the top of the tall tall trees as if dancing to the music of the rain...or the music of the wind... only they know better what...I felt like theres no reason to worry in life...

Not even about living away from my parents when they need me so much with them for reasons that are more emotional than for any other reason...and not even when I am not enjoying the kind of work I get paid for....not even when I do not know...what I want to do next if not this work...not even when I have so many pending tasks ahead to be completed on a sunday thats tomorrow...not even when I have no money on me these das and am indebted till neck ...not even when m running out necessities in life...not even when I havent found thAT someone special I would feel proud and blessed to introduce to my parents ....not even when I have this bad migraine headache that refuses to leave me ...trying hard to spoil my evening I so much wait for.....

Afterall SaTUrday Evenings are my incentive/motivation/or whatever you may say....for the whole week....:))

No comments: