Friday, July 6, 2007

.........For a gooODY gOOOODY Friend ....I thank u God!!

.........Now that I saw you reading this....I felt like I've found a friend ....so honest and so much near....!!!

The very realisation of this fact brings so much of a satisfaction to me ...that I feel I am blessed and lucky....and that God loves me for sure....even though I dont remember him often!!!

Hey God ....has strange ways of bringing people into our life...sometimes they just dont seem to be there when they are always there and .......sometimes they were never there ...when all you thought was their Love, support and are!!

Strange ya....U are strange God....Love Ya....for this one...a cute fren...whom you've just dropped in my life as if ....u were dropping Gifts from heaven ...and I got this one!! :)

No comments: