Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Love contradicts itself.....

.......Theres a very wierd kind of a fear that suddenly hits me strong on my face and leaves my heart pounding loudly.....wheneveryou say something about the future....whenever you tell me you want to do this. and this and this, and this......Somehow for yet not so strange reasons I start praying that you stop sharing yor plans with me.
What if these plans.....never see the light of the day.....and you leave me .....with the memories of your unrealised dreams. That would hurt so much when you are no longer there and without having seen your deep desires or even the trivial ones realised in your lifetime.
Yeah Trur for sure fera of loosing is one of the worst varieties of fear that can take anyone in its grip. It so much overpowers me whenever I look at your tired body....., and the lines on your face , and the pepper and salt hair, and the pains that you complain of rarely though, and the medicines that have become a part of your routine, your life now. I dont want to lose you, and not with unfulfilled dreams for sure.

But , I understand the reality too and so I fear.......being haunted by the memories of the things that you so much wanted to see happen in your own lifetime.....really I fear listening to your desires now....

My love for you is strange....it sure gives me strength all the times , and also it makes me weak and broken when I realise I can Lose you anytime.......

"Love is like a stubborn child.......you will hate it for the pain it brings to you.....and yet you will so much want it around ...everywhere..... all the times"

No comments: