Saturday, July 7, 2007

Chasing ....my Thoughts ......Offfffffffff

Do we build life.....create life .....or live it?
well there are so many times when i feel like writing whats in my mind , but then without falling into any thought process propelled by the idea or my intention to write...I want to write just that very thought that is floating in my mind in that very moment . Even right now, I want to write whatever is walking the lanes of my mind...without even me knowing about it.

I feel ......much beyond what I am thinking right now and writing ....theres something else that my mind and thoughts were preoccupied with ...that my conscious mind knows not. I mean theres no way I am ever able to catch my silent thoughts . As soon as I direct all my focus within my own mind to view those silent thoughts playing in my mental garden.....they seem to just vanish and run away as if someone scary is trying to chase them and they would not let it happen !!


Ohhh......even now what I wrote wasa product of the application of my thoughts on my thoughts...yaeh exactly u are rite its all so jumbled up.....whereas I just wanted to observe what was going on within me throughout the day.....and I wanted to observe and pen them down here.........

Any way.....my luck might just get better nextime....I failed this time...though I see my fingers moving on the keyboard with the speed of my thoughts as if not to make any single thought wait for me to register it over here....else it would mind the wait and slip away......!!

I caught you all.....see..:)))

No comments: