Wednesday, May 2, 2007

"BURNT ...OUT...."

For someone like me : who is so much alert to the present transforming into a memory....throwing away the little little things like toffee wrappers, gift covers, old notebooks where I played crosses n knots wid frenz, movie tickets dat I watched wid smeone special, the bills n all, a pen I wrote my last 5 years f Graduation....all this seems so difficult...!!

But i really broke out of this keeping all da stack .....n I really threw away so many f the old meaningless vague poetry...incomplete letters, pics I hate myself in...cards from people who no longer matter....may be never mattered... my old diary (dat stands a witness to al my new year resolutions...riting a diary being one of the universal ones ....an annual vow)...old sms'es dat leave no space in ma Inbox....clothes dat I no longer wear....or never wore...numbers i nvr call up or pick up calls from...HHHHHHHHHAAAAHHHhhh

And it feels so light ...nvr knew...nvr realised ...hw much unwanted burden I used to carry wid me ...n since so long now...

getting into the groove of present ....so much requires that I come out of the old...n step into the new...old order changeth giving place to new afterall...Theres no reason why sticking to the past should become a habit..n trust me I never really bothered to look into all those things and papers ..n clothes..n pics for all those years now...didnt even know they exist.

Emotions , n feelings , n sentiments ....(and all the synonymous abstract feellings) make u do so much that u later realise wasnt required ...But its okay...until u nevr learn to give them away ..leave them behind n walk away!!I always have been one greedy gurl who wud keep every l'lle thing...proof...of an event ...to satisfy my curiosity ..if at all they arise to look into it later in the life...n so many of them js lie with me ..n I dont even remember they do..This time I decided to let them go...to where they belong...past dats burnt out!!

there are chances dat I might stand the risk of sounding like a just to practical ....here...unemotional may be ...BUT past is worth keeping ..only in some proportion...I mean if I can say like this ..there are two kinds of pasts ...one thats fragrant n lives in the memory....n one dat has burnt out n no where to be pampered i my thoughts or remembrances...And Today I got rid of the ashes of those past...dat has burnt out!!!

And its cleaner .....n lighter...fresh ...n all so new...till I clear away the scribbles ...I have no space left rite smething meaningful on the sheet called ' my life' ....

No comments: