Thursday, April 26, 2007

...all tOpsy turvy ....PhAse!!!

why does it have to be like this......???
I hate to begin a conversation with questions though.....but smetimes I js dont seem to be having even some sort of a symbolic answer to few issues.....find my self so screwed up with things at times....so much so dat.......forget about seeing light at the end of da tunnel.....I dont even see its end....!!!!

HmmhMMM..seems as if life wil no more be systematic...in control....in my charge...its got all so tied up in strange and wierd issues...like ...being back in da hostel by 8:30 pm ....leaving for da office by 8:30 am .....wishing clothes da whole sunday...completeing assignments for college...getting top ups done too often n still running out of balance always ...when need be for an urgent call...daily standing infront of da wardrobe thinking wot to wear for office......hoping I'll find smethng old yet new to wear...as if ma wardrobe would have been generating babies out of ma stacked clothes....walking daily in n out of da office sharing a secret wid maslf which none can imagine lives....(come close n I'll whisper.....or I think its better to leave it rite there...)

Its really not all dat funny....wheres da time ....time is not being friendly to me nwadays...it gets long wn I want it short ....n it flies away...wn I want it longer....!!!
Planning is smething dat cnt find a way with anything in ma life ...be it meeting frens, attending family functions....completing pending assignments...buying daily necessities...studying..reading da newspaper...atleast listening to sme news ....doing yoga...a l'lle buit f routine in life....No way..!!

I really knw ...its js a phase n so m able to stand it f so long nw....kind f njoyin it too...but nw for once I want things settled ...atleast sme routin needs to get into action else ...I'll live such a tribal hush up life day in n day out all thru.....c'mmon let me have bgin wid having sme lunch its already 3:30 nw..!!

No comments: