Wednesday, April 18, 2007

NoTHiNg DoINg...

NOTHING DOING....!!!!

m like wot....???? wot m I upto ....damn it??? wot ?? is is that nothings going rite .....or I am all for da wrong direction....!!!1God ....don't tell me even u don't knw..!! u dnt wanna tell ...dats okay still....but I need to confirm atleast one personn knows ....what on earth m I doing at this shitty place ...called office!

its just not what I am meant to be doing ...in life! If nothing else, atleast I am really sure about this , that m not gonna vile away my creative splurge of energy here in smelling these dusty files and passing contended smiles at these C-rated devoid of self respect individuals!!

who says work is difficult or boring...its all about the team with which you are ordained to work!!
And m not good with asses for sure!!

No comments: