Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekend with Subi-Mohit-Arnab-Monica-Softy ...........gr88888!!!!

I had all the fun dat I had been waiting for so long.Sitting wid frenz...jus unwinding, cooking food at home .....shopping,getting tired, all the running around, eating out, movie, popcorns, chatting,late night, night out sleeping well too ..atleast the last night....it was fun .....great fun....

And as I write this on a Monday today.....I am missing it all the more....Mondays are just always too much on time...:((

Well but, I don't hate them, esp after an energetic, and reenergising weekend.....am all set to rocket through the 5days ahead....ooppss....I forgot..I do have an off.....ooh but dats on a Thursday......ooooooooHHH:((( long weekend not possible.....even Dussehra is on a thursday....:(((....K guess the Universe is conspiring agianst us all.......!!!!Still the spirit prevails........I'll have fun...I'll have fun.....:)))))

Coming ack to wots behind me now......infact just behind me....my sweet weekend......thnxx all of u......All you guys....Rock......U lifetd my spirits wn I was down and almost shattered.....(Subi, you know why!!!!!....)))...I have enjoyed every bit of it......But the coffee was misssing .....:(((((

Subi....I love you dear........
Monica thnx for the champi....u lazylittle gurl.........
Softy.....u made a great tea....but m sorY....I was hooked on a long call....
Arnab.....it was great to meet u aftera loooon ...loooong time.....I thought u wud have got some other hairstyle.....but the Harri puttar look.......was again great...
Mohit.....I nevvvvaa nevvaa...knew Guys love shopping.....m enlightened after this revelation...wish u a great stay.....come back soon.....the coffee is due....


wot more.....lots more.....but I can't find the words to say......I love you all.....thnx a lot....keep in touch.......and Subi.......I wud love to watch the sequel wid u.....I hope they show some really gooody doody scenes.....deatil mein......ho ho ho.......:P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey girl...cute blog :)
I too had an amazing weekend with you around..:) but its always been like that,isn't it? Good you gave words to it :)..Take care n keep writing :)

nodevilbychoice said...

Hi Nemo :-D

Yeah it was a nice weekend with all the crazy stuff of shopping here and there for Mohit and that too for PJs .. getting lost in the staircase .. lol and lift not working in the right direction .. cudnt have been crazier in a well planned architecture like the GIP itself :-)
And dont worry, thursday is just around the corner , 2 more days t go, as monday is almost over :-)

Harry.