Friday, June 8, 2007

...Daily surprises..From me to me!!

....sometimes, I feel that I need to talk it out to myself to get a clearer picture of the state of affairs with me ...And when I take the first step towards isolation , I feel an urgent need to sit down with someone, who could hear my silent thoughts , the unquiet side of my mind ....while I do all the thinking. I don't know , who is it....I try to befool..."me" or "the one with whom I sit and try to talk" , but at the back of my mind I know ,I need to stay calm, quiet and undisturbed. I need sometime by myself, all by myself.....I need to see the Ghosts of my life walking , and I need to face them on my own. But then why have I suddenly been so incapable of handling myself all alone???!! Why have I started feeling that, I need someone to cheer me up and pull me out of this rut?? And all this when I so much Know the only one I can trust is the last one I should!!!

I am going through a phase , wherein I am surprised at every moment to discover my hidden needs, my unexplored self....and just when I think I have got hold over my actual and real self , I change and I surprise myself all this while.



wHo says....No one can understand anyone....I say the deal is to be able to understand our ownself...quiet cliched I know , but I can't overule whats so rue , and what I am experiencing day in and day out.....just to be able to come up with something new.....in the literary sphere!!!!

No comments: